Re: Coupla Questions...

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 23:41:06 EDT

Thats exactly what mine smells like!! I mean, why would someone break into my
garage, crap in an old shoe, remove my dash and carefully place it in my vents
just to make my day first thing in the morning!?!?! The nerve of some people!!
But seriously.. thats the same thing as mine and making sure it is dry when
you shut it off realy does help. If you live in a very humid area though that
may be hard to do and may require running the fan for more than a minute to
dry the vents out. Hell, there's been recalls on some luxo-cruisers about
this very issue!!

--- Scapegoat wrote --