Re: RE: Intense Performace Cone Filters

From: Bob Mankin (bob@cadpros.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 18:36:45 EDT

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Before you do that I would not go big you will lose the bottom end range.
> Tony from Quick D discussed this earlier and he is right. I have a bigger
> cone then the standard 3x9 and now looking for a smaller one in September
> 3x6.

Steven,

I would think the limiting factor would be the metal tube and not the
filter. Therefore I can't understand the logic.

That being said, I installed an Intense Performance unit a couple of
weeks ago to replace an open element 14x3 K&N. Definite improvement. A
day later I installed MSD6, new plugs cap and rotor. Bottom end picked
up a bunch. With all of that new gear I must have picked up 15+
horsepower based on the Butt Dyno feedback.

Anyone looking for a 14x3 K&N setup?

Bob