Quarter times.

From: AlexNReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 18:43:08 EDT

Hey Chris,

I am new to the site. I'd like your input on what my dak should be doing in the quarter.
Here are the stats: 99' Ext. Cab. 2wd, 318V8, 3.55 limited slip rear, 5spd. manual,
255/7015 Pirelli A/S tires, Kenne Bell cold air intake w/K&N cone filter, single
flowmaster muffler w/ dual rear pipes. Also for style and function; a Steeda bugshield,
Weathertech ventvisors, Mopar oe fender flares, tinted windows, Roll'n'lock bed cover,
side rails painted body color. Now that you have the stats, here is my best time at
Atlanta Dragway; 16.688@83.05 quarter time and speed. Shouldn't it do better than that?
There was not alot of wheel spin, I caught second chirping the tires and pulled hard.
Should I leave it in 3rd or shift into 4th? Either way I seem to be screwed. Thanks.