Re: Super Charger, If you can

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 01:37:11 EDT

So, what is your concensus on trading the 318 for the 360 or the lightening?
  I saw a lighting's engine today and it has an eaton SC mounted right above
the intake. kinda like the grand prix 3.8 S/C.

The guy said he's having intercooler leaks and the factory is only patching
it up...

he wants to sell it for 28k with 1k miles on it. brand new SVT lightening.
Black with 295/40/18 goodyear F1 tires.
-Dester

<<
    I see a trend here.. When I first wanted to ge a SC'er I was told It
won't work..Don't know why.. Mine is over a year old now and Its giving me
nothing but Pleasure...Best bang for the buck because it keeps going and
going and going...Bernd would not have invested in one if he did'nt want
Power
all the time..

                        Ted O.