Re: ADVICE ON SYNTHETIC OIL???

From: Dodgezilla69@cs.com
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 10:05:35 EDT

 the best advice is go the first 2 oil changes (6000) on reg, oil to give the
engine bearins seals and etc. ample time to seat most will probably say that
that is to long but hey im on my second new truck (second because i bought
bigger haha ) and my wifes saturn of a combined 120,000 miles and not one
trip to the garage between the three ...at when your rig hits 6000 change to
syn. ive used mobil 1 for years it might cost a few cents more then others
but it works real well ..ive tried the penzoil and it dosent seem to be that
bad ..

   jake