Re: Brush/grill guards with hooks?

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 00:27:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/00 10:52:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
Dodgezilla69@cs.com writes:

<< ..or dodges in general have one of the most if not the most strongest
frames on the market ..thas why they are so heavy for ther size ..

That's been Dodge in general for years.. Built to take whatever we can
think of. I've never done any damage to a MOPAR than I could blame on them
for skimping on the metal. I'm made them do things they never dreamed of in
even the most extreme testing sessions. I could never own anything but a
mopar now. To give you a brief summary.. I've taken a Valiant into running
water,.. A LeBaron through water over guard rails for abotu 2 miles( that
one was scarey) ; had a 72Fury so far in the air we had tiem to discuss it
before we LANDED, another ran over a 74 Olds Gutlass, and one through.. yes
through an 80's Capri(my ex did that one); The Flyer was fine. teh other 2
needed front ends realigned. My 95 Dak.. well. it thinks its a lumberjack
now. The pines go right under.. but the oaks really pop when they finally
give.
Dodge =Different.. and changing the rules.. =-)
Aaron
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
94 Dakota Sport (soon to join the ranks)
When push comes to shove.. Just stand on it... Dodge is the trump card

Sorry this is long. rough night at work.. and high volume bottle. LOL =-)