Re: Quarter times & NE dragway

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2000 - 23:33:07 EDT

Hey man. What are your mods? I ran last night. 3 runs, first trip to the
track ever. t was our 99 RT with PCM and 180 T-Stat. Here is a basice
outline f my 3 runs below...

1st run

RT 1.332
60 ft 2.430
1/8th 10.256@68.71
1/4 15.983@85.56

2nd run

rt 1.252
60 ft 2.427
1/8th 10.230@68.84
1/4 15.945@86.02

3rd and final run

RT .376!!!
60 ft 2.334
1/8th 10.189@68.89
1/4 15.926@85.87

I messed the last run up bacause they were supposed to be only timing the
1/8th and I sowed down before the end of the quarter. I did beat a LT1 TA
to the end of the track though, thanks to my RT and him spinning like crazy.
i am not diaspointed in my times either as it was my first time, the truck
didn't get any time to cool down after the 3 hour trip to the track, and I
had it in full streettrim (spare wheel/tire in bed. and was running on hlf
Citgo should be suckgo) gas and half 92 Ashland. Really wanted to ice the
intake and get some 103+ octane gas, but was just running too late to do it
(got there late. Anyways congrats on the times. Oh, and I mannaged to spin
AND bog the sucker each time. he RSAs with 32k mies do NOT stick very well
hehe.

      Brian