RE: RE: SC for V6 Gen III

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 14:53:34 EDT

I realize the benefit, but I got the impression that: ....say I was on the
highway doin 85mph and decided to stomp on it......it wouldn't really show
much more benefit than not having one at all. My further understanding is
that because the SC is drawing HP off of the vehicle, you actually LOSE high
end performance.

I know you have one bud, so what's the scoop? Is this what you have found?