3923 update

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 20:11:31 EDT

For anyone who recalls this thread, I just finished my first tank o' gas
after regapping my 3923's from .045 to .040 with the stock ignition. Not
only did I get my power back and lose the roughness, I went from 14.1 MPG to
14.6 MPG (and my driving was consistent enough during this span to make it a
fairly accurate reading, I think -- within a tenth or two).

With the stocks I was getting around 14.4's in the city, so it seems like
there's but little effect on the MPG simply by switching plugs, and I didn't
really notice any difference in how the truck ran. I'm sure coupled with a
beefed-up ignition they'll be wonderful, tho -- can't wait to get an MSD in
there!

- Alex
00 RC SLT V6 5-Speed