Ford Probe

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 22:37:43 EDT

I was at a stoplight today minding my own business when some guy in a Probe
starts reving his little V6. Even if the guy was blind and couldnt see the
5.9 R/T on the side of my truck, he certainly could here the rumble of my
exhaust. He left before the light turned green, had about a 20 foot jump,
and then I left. I spun the tires through the intersection and blew by him
and just kept going. What a moron, he must have just wanted to get smoked.
Aaron