Re: Ford Probe NOW Mustang COBRA

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 01:39:42 EDT

Hey, since were talkin' about smokin Fords, I smoked a 93 CObra (only mod
was K&N he said) and bea him once, and go beaten once (damn curves!). He was
a real nice guy, a nd had a real fast car. :-D Tried to race a highly
modded Drag slicks on back, very sweet echayst, skinnies on front, cowl
hood, and who knows what else), but we really couldn't get a run due to
traffic....SHame too, we seemed pretty well matched, though he might've
edged me out...

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T