2001 Dakota Accessories - Help

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 15:12:28 EDT

  I took delivery of my new dakota on Wednesday and need just a little help.

1.) My biggest gripe is that I'd like to put the in-dash changer from the
intrepid/stratus into my dakota, dropping as little money as possible. Does
anyone know of a way that I can get a price break on the new radio and
perhaps a credit for my nearly-a-week-old cassette w/ changer control? If I
can get a good price on a new in-dash changer, I'd offer my current radio
for sale, so let me know if anyone's looking for this unit.
2.) Can someone tell me if I can add the rear tweeters and where they go on
the 8-speaker trucks? My Quad's got 6 and I'd like to add the two extra
rears.
3.) Does anyone have the part number for the silver fender flares (ps8) or
a price? Because they're new for the Silver, I can't get any info from my
dealer.
4.) The last Dodge part I'm looking for is the bed extender. Can someone
get me an approximate price and part no? My parts department can't find
those either.

  Would it be worth my time to price a radio, fender flares, and bed
extender from another dealer and have them shipped? None of the Atlanta
dealers I've found will come off list, and I'd hate to throw away money. If
anyone has any connections that might make my life easier, I'd be very
grateful. My new baby 4.7 gets 23 mpg at 75 and at 2100 rpm.... I love
these trucks.

Thanks,
Crit