Re: 2001 Dakota Accessories - Help

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 16:23:35 EDT

    My 2001 QC has 2 tweeters mounted on the front posts each side of the
windshield. they are about 2 1/4 inches in dia. I wonder if a set like that
would do what you want. Sure would be easy to mount and out of the way too. I
have seen these used in after market installations too.
    Watch buying after market bed extenders. some bolt in which means
drilling the body. Rust city. MOPAR'S fastens to the rear tie downs.

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>