Re: Re: MP Computer installed

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 16:20:51 EDT

I'm curious. Why are you worrying about saving less than a buck per fillup? It
looks like you have a nice truck that should run great. Why take the chance
that you'll need to load up the truck or run harder than constant speed on a
level road with a half tank of lower octane gas in it? Where I live the premium
gas is about a nickel/gal more.

Doug Fedeli