RE: Re: MP Computer installed

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 19:15:18 EDT

Jeez! Come on. I'm talking fairly light duty towing. In the 2K-3K lb. range.
Not a maxed out GVW.

The pinging I have is pretty light and is only present when the truck has a
load, going up hill, revs in the mid 2K range, ambient air in the mid 90's
with the A/C on full.

I'm not an idiot folks. What's the difference between running 93 octane to
control knock vs. colder plugs if they end up doing the same thing?

John
98 Dak 4X4 CC Sport, 5.2L, Auto, Mopar headers and computer, F&B TB, Gibson