Got this back from DC on the Brakes

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 07:32:15 EDT

This is what I sent them
I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota and the brakes suck. The rotors and pads needed
to be replaced at 9,000 miles but were not replaced until 12,000 miles
because it took along time for the parts to come in. Now I am at 20,000
miles and the brakes make so much noise it is driving me crazy. The dealer
said that i would have to pay because I am over 12,000 miles so my question
is do I not get a new 1 year 12,000 mile warnety on the new brakes is it
just a one time thing. I want the braks fixed I know the Dakota and Dodge
have brake problems I had an advenger and it needed brakes every 6,000 miles
whats the deal with brakes. I know many many people with dakotas I run a
National Dakota Truck club and I am a member of the Dakota Mailing List most of them need new rotors and pads before
15,000 miles. I have owned a lot of cars and trucks and the dodge is the
only one I have owned that needed brakes that fast most lasted 30,000 miles
or more.

What I got back:
Dear Chris,

Thank you for your e-mail to DaimlerChrysler.

Replacement Mopar brake pads and rotors carry a 12 month or 12,000 miles warranty whichever comes first. If you have further questions, please contact your local DaimlerChrysler dealership.

Thank you for your contact and sharing your concerns