RE: Camshaft profiles *Unleashes the knowledge of the DML*

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 13:21:33 EDT

Austin,
If you don't have to wory about emissions, check out Hughes Engines. I
believe the part number is something like HER01218? This would probably
make a really nice came for you. Give Dave a call, his number is on the
website.
I went with his HER0612AL cam in my 318; runs nice! I have to worry about
emissions here in VA.
Rich - Ashburn, VA