Mark Kuzia and all

From: Mohammad Ackbar (attackdak@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 11:48:49 EDT

Mark,

   Where did you get that hood? I saw on your site that you got it with the
truck when you bought it. But do you know who makes it and where I can get
one? I've got a 96 Dakota that I've got torn apart right now and I need a
good looking hood to put on it. I would love that one, wanna sell it!?!?
Or give me a number where I can get one please.
   When you ran that 13.7, did you get any wheel hop? And what did you do
to it to get there?
  I'm new to the list, so I'm open to all ideas! I have plans for my Dak,
but you guys know a lot more about this than I do!
Thanks in advance
Mo