Re: Front cover for 91-96 daks, who makes one

From: Mohammad Ackbar (attackdak@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 11:52:04 EDT

  Why would you want that? I had one on an old Shadow I had. All that
thing does is fade the paint, and scratch it on the edges of the bra. I
wouldn't put one on it, besides, that fresh paint won't like it either! If
you do, you better make sure to take it off atleast once or twice every
other week to let it air out especially if it rains. Those things hold in
moisture like crazy. I assume you live in Michigan like me. I've raced
your truck on Gratiot several times.
Mo