Re: Re: Auto vs manual Scott Miller

From: Mohammad Ackbar (attackdak@ameritech.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 00:26:52 EDT

Yes Scott, this helps a lot. Maybe that is what I will go with. What did
you get the 904 out of? Or did you buy it new? I like the way it sounds,
and by the time for your Shelby, I like the way it runs! I assume by the
360 you have in it thats the one with the tranny!? What did you do to the
360? I have a crate motor for it, but would also like to supercharge it.
Mo