Re: I will never understand some people.

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 23:39:03 EDT

>>A lot of us do it, me included if the opportunity presents itself, but
street racing *is* illegal. If you're caught you can lose your
license, pay huge fines, etc. Here in NC, the offense is worse than
driving under the influence.<<

now, that is true... but the PoPo's have to abble to prove you were
participating in a pre-arranged race. If they can't, all they can hit you
with is reckless driving and maybe excessive display of power (which
carries the same fines as prearranged racing, but they can't take your
car).
Here's a little loophole: in Va, they can't take your car if it's not in
your name... like your Wife's name or your Dad's name... hhhmmm

-miggitymike

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s
PROJECT 13's ----> slammed 88 Dakota, 360 Magnum swap in progress!!

      "support your local economy... lower your truck"

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.