Re: WAS: 5 Speed Tranny NOW: New Mexico DMLers

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 00:18:06 EDT

What I'd really like to do is get the 318 with the computer, some headers,
and a little intake work into the shortbed 4x4 regular cab, with a five
speed (which one?) and a 3.91 or 4.11 rear end. I think THAT would be a
cool truck to drive!

We're out of school Monday, so you can give me a call if you like.
It's tough being on these lists in NM, you're usually miles away from all
the east and west coast fun.

-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT