Re: Project 13's STATUS!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:44:11 EDT

At 02:45 AM 9/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
> <snip>
>So, here is the lowdown on the whole project:
>Engine- 95 360
>rebuilt, balanced, and blueprinted
>10:1 CR pistons
>bored .030 over
>Heads mildly ported
>Comp Cams 604 cam
>MP race springs
>MP computer
>Quick D tb
>Positive Performance headers
>3" exhaust
>Crower 1.6 rr's w/moly pushrods
>MSD ignition w/coil
>Taylor wires
>K&N open element
>electric fans
>big honkin' Tach! <--- shift lite too!!!
>92' Dak fuel system
>
>bolt it all to a worked over A518 w/shift kit and puttin' the power down
>with a 3.91 or 4.10 gear. I'll probably end up with a Viper 3000 stall
>converter. Now drop it into a longbox premag that weighes 3530 in street
>trim (w/V6, no driver).
>
>I still have a couple things to acquire, but for the most part it's all
>taken care of! Here we go!!!!!!!
>
>-mike d.

I might just have to go back to Carlisle next year just to see this!!!
Can you visualize the carnage of the Dak caravan on that road from the
show to the motel with Mike in the lead :-)

Good luck!!!

Bob. Ont, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 4x2, 3.92 SG, auto., 4265 lb.
PB: 14.737 @ 91.75 9.364 @ 72.95