Mark's paint job (was:MICH count(was Marks hood ))

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 18:50:31 EDT

Yes when I get it back, i will be driving it quite a bit to make up for lost
time! But, not yet.

I visited it at the paint shop today and found out that it still needs
another two days of work, and since they are closed for the next three days,
it looks like I won't have it until next Wed. The paint looks great! They
did the first cut today with a buffer after wet sanding it yesterday with
1000 grit and then 1500 grit. It looks absolutely great!

Tuesday they will be doing a final rubbing and a final polishing, getting
the new windshield installed and putting it all back together. I will
probably be going from the bodyshop strait to the dragstrip.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph