Re: Subject: Radio Replacement

From: David Chester (nonlabel@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 22:28:24 EDT

I own three Mopar products from 92-93, and all the radios suck. Most
noticeably, there is some kind of short in the knob workings, which makes
the speakers cut out. And, the tape players sound crappy. I don't have any
Infinity's, but I've seen them for sale at JUNKYARDS for $150.00 !!!

Who can recommend a good, but not too expensive aftermarket radio? I'm 42
years old now, so I don't need the state of the art mobile vibration
generator, just a decent radio. I understand they make
"one-and-a-half-DINN" sizes that fit right in. What are you guys using?
-- David Chester
   Albuquerque NM
   92 Spirit RT
   93 Dakota V8