Re: A-Hole Cop

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 07:00:21 EDT

The are 50-state legal foglights to my knowledge, so that's one point you
should nail him on, maybe get a mark on his record. This really sucks and I
feel for ya man. 50% of the cops out there just do it for the power-trip and
could care less about the people or serving and protecting...It's
ludicrous....

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T