RE: RE: install questions for MSD

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 00:31:31 EDT

I don't know about the rev limiter...Bernd? You must have a 5-spd. Since I
have an auto I don't worry about that, however, I do have the HP PCM.
Perhaps I should chk into that but I don't think I need to worry unless I
get a shift kit...Bernd again? Anyway, you've noticed I said Bernd again.
He's the resident expert. I had to say it softly though, otherwise I make
him conk his head on the hood. ;-)

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile