RE: Re: Sticky Situation [HELP}

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 21:04:34 EDT

Bob I feel your pain. Every scratch, every small ding, and every time the
better half wants to drive it, I cringe. It is like a second girlfriend or
boyfriend to you.

The question on the weekend, is that: " Why you spend so much time on the
that truck???" I look and just smiled, then return to my waxing job.