RE: Clarification

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 02:22:34 EDT

If you're looking for an R/T I believe you're limited in your choices. They
come with 5.9 liter engine and 3.92 differential. You have your choice of
CC or RC and colors. Automatic only with the 5.9. If you want to have more
choices perhaps SLT or Sport packages might be the way to go. Invoice + 2%
is rather hefty to me. I paid invoice +100. Others have paid less. Before
you buy check the dealers that use http://www.autobytel.com in your area.
You can do that by going to the URL and registering.

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile