RE: Re: 4.7 Tq vs 5.9 R/T

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 15:34:18 EDT

Yep, me too Steven! The stock cam specs are: Intake lift .443 Dur. 244 deg.,
Exhaust lift .429 Dur. 254 deg. Overlap is 18 deg.
 I'd buy some cams in a heartbeat!! I'm a little skeptical of the shorty
headers myself, especially for 420 bucks!! The auto trans for the 4.7L has
its own TCM that controls it, the way I understand it, so I'm not sure the
MP PCM has any effect on it??? Not sure??? After I installed the
Flowmaster 3" system and only gained 1.9 hp, I am beginning to think that
the stock exhaust already flows decent anyway???

Matt