Re: 32x11.50 tires w/o a lift?

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 15:38:05 EDT

--- Jack Paulson <cybermail1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Four Wheel Drive Mag had a chart showing that the 32s
> can be put on without modifications to the truck.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that chart. If it's the one I'm
thinking of, I seem to remember that it says you can fit 33x12.50
tires on a 93-96 Dak with a 3" lift.

Aside from the fact that there is no 3" lift kit in existence for
genII Daks, Dave Kilian had to put on a 4" kit PLUS a 2" body lift
PLUS trim the body of his truck with a hacksaw to fit that size of
tires on his '96.

(This aside, I have seen up close and in person 32x11.50 tires on a
2000 4x4 at stock height, so at least they got that much right.)

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.