RE: Dodge techs needed!!!!! Help!

From: Greig, Doug (douggr@hazelett.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 15:46:58 EDT

 You said the batteries mounted in the bed? Physically check the wires to
make sure that there isn't a short anywhere. Also, did you get a big enough
alternator? They all look the same from the outside. What size wire are you
running to the batteries? Too small a wire will cause the alt. to really
struggle to properly recharge them, thereby drawing power that could be used
on the rest of the elec. componants and when you have everything on at once
(especially at idle) it's definately going to cause some short circuits.

 -Doug