RE: Dodge techs needed!!!!! Help!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 21:04:01 EDT

Burning out a fuse means one thing. An overload of current occurs. I don't
care what else you think it might be. It's still an overload. Out of all
the changes you have done or all your replacements, look for a positive wire
sticking out from somewhere or exposed that touches ground at some point in
time. It's obviously able to touch ground and spring back because you seem
to be able to snap out of it. When you find it let us know what it was.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile