Re: Fall BBQ/Trail Ride?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 23:50:02 EDT

Jon, I'm convinced you've got a bug in my office. This week I learned
that I'm going to have to work LOTS of extra hours over the next 2
months. But, at that point (10/21), I think I can worm my way out for
one stinkin' weekend. If they don't like it, they can stick it!

I wouldn't be able to drive down until Friday night at the earliest
(leaving right from work), but YES, I'll try to be there! You guys got
me hooked on the offroad thing last time. I gotta get a move on those
skidplates (Peter was checking on prices for me) and other offroad
gear. Can I stay in the barn, like last time?

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/ --- andylevy@bigfoot.com ------------------------------------------------------------- "I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now..." --- Steve Wright -------------------------------------------------------------