Re: RE: RE: A/C Woes!!!

From: buggin67 (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 14:09:50 EDT

No!!! I didn't put R-12 in a R-134A System. The evaporator has a leak......
I put the right stuff in. I am very familiar w/ Residential and commercial
HVAC, And I have a certificate to prove it. I'm not familiar w/ the Daks a/c
And would like to know if anyone has removed and evaporator for a Gen III.
I think that I have to remove the whole dash. If anyone has an fsm w/ a
illustration on the removal of the evaporator I would appreciate it.
TIA Hop...