Re: RE: RE: RE: A/C Woes!!!(Kenneth)

From: buggin67 (buggin67@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 14:30:52 EDT

Kenneth thanks for the reply, I kind of figured it wouldn't be easy.
I put the sealer detector in b'cuz I couldn't find the leak. At first I
thought it was in the condenser and that maybe a rock hit it but I'm not
that fortunate. I still can't see the leak but have seen some oil and leak
detector come out of the condensation drain. What do you recommend to flush
it w/. In commercial applications I use Co2. Also did you replace the
filter-dryer when installing the new evaporator.
Thanks,Hop