Re: RE: Barwick Dealer Blows

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:17:15 EDT

Here's the web page for California's Dept. of Consumer Affairs
http://www.dca.ca.gov/ and here is another relevant site
http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm (consumer protection)

You have the dealership by the balls and they know it. If I was in your
place (taking in account just how shady this place was) I would see what
else they could do for you whether it was monetary or whatever. It seems
like if you reported them to the proper agencies, it would cost them A LOT
more than what you would be asking for. You have a lot of leverage and
it would be nice to see a dealership crumble under it. Be sure to keep us
posted and good luck & have fun making these slimballs squirm.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com

<big snip>
> Has anyone heard of something so ridiculous. Chrysler must be
> pretty liberal with their 5 star ratings. I've been told by friends to
Unit