Re: Re: Lowering the dak

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:46:32 EDT

Whenever you change the distance between the spring and axle, you may also
change the angle. There is no way to be sure unless it has been checked.
There may be no change at all, but most likely there will be. You have to
remember that when you put a 3" space in between, you change the angle
because the spring is at a slight angle, not perfectly level. On some cars
it may be level, but if you look at your dakota, there should be a slight
difference in height between the front and rear spring mounts. To say that
it will not change at all is not correct.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 99.52 mph