RE: RE: Barwick Dealer Blows

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 21:33:07 EDT

Dude if I was you I would have been there the next day with a police officer
in tow... That is thief by deception, and grand thief auto(as well as
forgery(if they somehow signed the BOS, if it was transported out of state
then interstate transport of stolen property(Feds will love that!).I'd also
call a lawyer too..

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ