Re:RE: RE: Ok, I got this really crazy idea......

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 09:30:16 EDT

Now, you know I can't give out that information, Steven. You, knowing what type of work I do (design) and what I work on (Ferd stuff) should be able to figure it out. Remember that Roush does prototype work right now, not production. Not, to say that our prototypes don't make it to production. Put it this way you are very warm!