RE: Re: RE: V-6 acceleration--HELP!

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:54:23 EDT

I'm with you Kyle

My 96 Dakota Sport goes when I step on the gas. I just lightly step on the
gas and I will pull away from every one else at the light. As far as the
3000 RPM feeling that's just where the torque peaks and the HP starts to
kick in on the 6. That's why it really starts to pull there. If people are
riding your tail at every light, they must be floring it when they take off.