Re: computer Tire Calibration NOW

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:08:31 EDT

could be. I went from 235/70/15 or whatever the stock size for the handling
package was (not the255/65) to 255/60/15 Remington cheapies. Can't
complain about them.. pretty good tires for 358bux out the door!

I guess I will try another dealer sometime, my speedo is only like 2mph
off.. could be attributed to my instalation of my white face gauges =) No
offense to the installer Dakbravo

X---------------------CrawdaddY------------------------X
                 black98dak@home.com
         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                 AKA: Geoffrey Gaskin
               Certified Half Life Junky
                   New Orleans, La.

98 RC 5.2 3.55 nonLSD auto Stockland bedcover Carpet kit
K&N genII clone Flowmaster 8%tint Kenwood sound 255/60's
Street Scenes Speed Grille White face gauges
Best 1/4 GTech 15.49 FOR SALE?