Re: Re: DML:Twin Supercharger

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@roushind.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:52:05 EDT

No they don't, well at least not the crank pulley. I ordered one for my Durango and it was a completely different setup. I ordered them from truckperformance.com and the guy told me I had the right parts according to his catalog, but there was no way in hell the pulley he sent me would go on my D. My D has 1 bolt that mounts to the crank and it a crank/dampener assembly. I believe the pulley he sent me had about 5 or 6 bolts holes on it, but none in the middle. I spoke with a service tech and he said that I would need about 3 specialty tools to remove the crank/dampener assembly and change the pulley. Too much work and cost involved for the few extra horses it adds...IMO.

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear Eagle GT II 275/60/R17)
2.5" Dynomax Magnum Race Series cat back exhaust, Mopar Performance PCM
Quick-D T-body & intake, Autolite 3923 plugs, Mobil 1 oil & filter
best 1/4 mile (stock): 16.08 @ 84 mph
best 1/4 mile (modified): 15.63 @ 91.3 mph (0-60 mph 7.1 secs)
www.geocities.com/papa_c_d/
cewyma@roushind.com