RE: What shocks??!!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 01:09:27 EDT

Hi Alex,

I haven't ridden in a truck with Bilstein's but people tell me they're
pretty stiff. Hotchkis suspension systems for the Dak uses Bilsteins as
well, but as Hotchkis members will tell you, put the suspension system on
and you'll take on Porche's, etc. I now have Tokico gas performance shocks
on my truck. Firmed it up a little and sure increased my cornering
abilities but all my internal organs are still in place. I won the Tokico's
at the SoCal Chrysler Classic. Thank you, DTOA, Jim, Tokico, etal.

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile