RE: Amsoil By-Pass oil Filter setup...da bomb?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 14:32:03 EDT

This may lead to a patent dispute if he claims it was his invention. FRAM
(not FRAN) Filters years ago (80's) where using a patent bypass kit that
utilize toilet paper rolls. Yes! Toilet paper. It kept the oil super
clean and had to pass through layers to reach the tube. You had dual
filtering process to keep the oil super clean. The car used was a Toyota
Starlet and when it reach 80K, the engine was checked for any break down.
The report from the dealer was known at all. The engine seemed new.

Amazing product. Cost 100.00 at the time. So, it was not there product at
all.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA