Re: Re: Amsoil By-Pass oil Filter setup...da bomb?

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 15:21:54 EDT

I agree with you on the regular intervals, Kyle, even though I've been told I
can go 6,000 miles on Mobil one I still change it every 3,000 miles. The
thing that gets me is that it is BLACK every time. This guy's oil was clean
and had 3 1/2 times the mileage on the oil. That is what intrigues me...even
if I don't go 25,00 mile intervals (which I wouldn't anyways, maybe 6,000...)
it keeps the oil spotless. That's gotta mean SOMETHING to the life of the
engine. I mean, I've got 107,00 miles, I'd love to double that number or more
with no problem...
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...