Re: Transgo shift Kit

From: jim miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 23:43:30 EDT

Somebody warned that the valve train on these engines is not safe to rev to
that rpm. Isn't that rpm also so far out of the power band that the engine is
not making any power at that rpm? I would just like to firm up the 1-2 shift.
I wonder if just drilling out the right hole in a plate can do that without
having to install a whole kit? I don't want it to shift hard under light
throttle though.