Dealer shift Kit-not

From: Dennis Crawley (dcrawley@elp.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 19:53:00 EDT

Thursday I took my RT to the dealer for oil and lube I told my service writer
that my tranny got stupid after they installed and flashed the perforance
computer .......I asked if they could check the TV cable ....they charged 10.2 to
Dodge for warranty but I've got great tight shifts...I mean firm baby......put my
foot in it and fast kick down..... 5 Star dealer who can figure!

Later

Dennis(Hell Paso, TX)