Re: Transgo shift Kit

From: Scott Quaranta (mquarantaca@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 00:12:58 EDT

Mine also shifted from 5500 to 5800 and I agree that anything above 5500 is
not good, but at 5500 in first to second lands right in the power band and
the truck really jumps in second.

I just cant understand why the shift points would change so much.

I am installing the 1.7 rockers and the heavy springs/retainers next
week...(cant wait ...hehehe) and I do have everything else in line to rev
safely to at least 5500...

When I manually shift the R/T it pulls hard to 5500 and spins not chirps the
tires in second, in contrast if I let the trans shift it just chirps the
tires and it will chip the tires even at 3/4 throttle shifting @ 4000 or so.

Scott Q

Scott Q