It's happening again

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 10:43:40 EDT

about 10 thousand miles ago my Tranny started acting up going into 2nd from
1st when mashing the throttle. It would get up to around 4K rpm's and then
jump way into red line, and if I didn't lift throttle soon enough it would
hit the revlimiter. Well after several talks with service departments we
finally figured out it was the inlet/outlet sensor. They told me that those
are known for messing up all the time. Well I finally got it fixed and WOW
what a difference it was. But now about 3K miles later it's already doing it
again, WTF!! Has anyone else had any of these problems?

Zeus